Total Pageviews

Monday, February 4, 2013

Write a Book...That's What YOU should do!

My birth name is Cindy Marie Beadle.  I have been married three times.  These experiences, a long with many others has provided me with much material to write a novel.  First, just the mere fact that I have been married three times allows me to be very selective in my search for number four, if there would ever be a number four.

You see, currently my name is Cindy Marie Beadle Henshaw Schafer Klebusch. I have a long enough name that should I ever change my mind and want to be buried, my tombstone would take up two plots just to get the full name engraved across that granite.  So, I have come to realize out of 26 letters in the alphabet, I am missing G, J, O, P Q, T, V, X and Z!  Now technically I could scratch off the Q as I am known to many as The Queen, but it is not legally noted anywhere that I carry such a grand title.

So, I must closely review any potential suitors and their given names. Certainly I do not want to repeat a monogram... CMB, CMH, CMS or CMK  Someone might mistake me from one of my previous lives! The pressure to finish completing the alphabet has left me feeling a little Vanna Whitish.  I almost ask immediately, do you have a (insert any letter I am currently missing from my  name) that I would be interested in? If not, move on Buster, I'm looking to complete my alphabet.  It is almost like a treasure hunt!

As I share my life stories, many have told me I should write a book.  I would have to write a book of stories, chapters if you will, of events and stories that have tangled themselves into a web called my life. I thought I might start blogging and see if I had enough  material.  I know I do, but remembering it becomes a bit difficult as the stories are endless.  So, here is my attempt at blogging...may it bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye or warmth to your heart, it's been a ride so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot! Great Start.

Nellybelly said...

You're so funny! Love it!

Post a Comment